Thank you for your interest in Renaissance College of Commerce and Management. Choosing the right college for your child is one of the most important decisions you will make as it will have a tremendous impact on his/her growth academically, spiritually, emotionally and physically. At RCCM, we take the privilege of educating students very seriously. It would be an honor to assist you in this process.
We at Renaissance, consider it a blessing to be a part of your educational plan.. I invite you to contact our Admissions Department to learn more about RCCM and how choosing us, is an investment that will leave a lasting and eternal legacy.
Renaissance College holds the Minority status. Thus, there is a provision for Direct Admission. All the UGC and DAVV norms are strictly followed for the admission purpose.
The eligibility for admission in the college is completion of 10+2 education level in any stream/discipline from any Recognized Board by the students.
|Course||Minimum Aggregate Required|
|BA (Honours) Mass Communication||60%|
|B.Com (Computer Application)||45%|
|B.Com (Foreign Trade)||45%|
Admission procedure is as follows:
- Students need to download the application form by providing their details and making a payment of Rs. 500. Once the payment is done, the student will receive an acceptance message from college and the form.
- The application form needs to be filled and submitted physically along with other required documents at the college campus.
- Colored Passport size photographs-5 no.
- 10th mark sheet (original and photocopy both)
- 12th mark sheet (original and photocopy both)
- Transfer Certificate (TC) (original)
- Migration Certificate (original)
- Eligibility Certificate
- Electricity/ telephone bill (photocopy)
- Aadhaar Card (photocopy)
- Gap Certificate (if required)
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Samagra ID card
If you have any queries about the admission process, please feel free to write to us. Our admission counselor will get in touch with you.